Re: IDEA's

You can check my website, http://www.oliverart.com You'll find that it has
a shopping cart and etc on the site. I'm a photographer for purposes of
this site, I shoot analog, scan print using epson 3000. (Lysonic and Ultra
Stable canvas for fine prints, Data Products ink and Epson paper or Invent
it note cards for refridgerator magnets, notecards, placemats, coasters
etc. (The placemats frame nicely and are sold as such)

You can also check the links section on my site too. I'm waiting to be
included in the NAM  Photographers webring, but you can connect from that
main link to the NAM Photographers main site and go from there. From my
site you can follow the underwater photographers web ring. Both of these
rings have several art type folks selling over the net. (The garden rings,
which are active, are to bring in garden types for the fruits and flowers
(still lifes) but have many other type vendors in them.

>From any of these rings you can find the webring main manager, there are
100's of rings many of which are art related. I'll probably join a few more.

You can also look at what some of the physical galleries are doing on the
web. http://www.photoresource.com/resourcegallery.html has many physical
gallery links in it.

I'm going to presume that this is "epson related" becuase you are using
your epson printer to make the art you want to sell. However, if you want
to chat some more my guess is we should take this "off list".

oliver

At 02:22 PM 7/7/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Does any one have a list of art web pages or  people who work digitally
>and / or who are selling their work on the net , anything that would
>give me a good idea about what and how  other people are working
>digitally
>thanks
>--
>© 1999
>giannetti@macconnect.com
>my web page is address    is
>www.giannetti.com
>my telephone Number is # 413 549-7153
>
>-
>Please: Stay on topic. Trim quoted messages.
>http://www.leben.com/lists for list instructions.

Dive the Web

Surf the World

http://www.oliverart.com - New images as of 6/22

1999 Art and Wine Festival schedule is at
http://www.oliverart.com/shows.htm Hope to see you there!
-