Re: metacreations filter format

Hi J. Limpmanson,

There were 4 possibilities for the download... 2 different products for Mac and
Window.

The downloading process is made in two steps :
1) You download a certificate and a little programm that will help you download
the filter itself. For window this first file is named smartcert.exe; you only need
to click on it after download and you'll get a new KPTX download panel..it
allows you to download the filter itself faster.. and gives you a certificate
number you'll need later.

2) The filter comes in the form of an executable archive named equalizer.exe
and when you click on it the install panel will appear..

Christiane

> Managed to download the Metacreations filter. The file extension is
> .bin. Is this a Mac format? Can it be used for Win 98, and if so how
> does one go about uncompressing a bin format?
>
> Somehow I missed the fact this was for Mac only if it is.
>
> J. Lipmanson
> -
> Please: Stay on topic. Trim quoted messages.
> http://www.leben.com/lists for list instructions.

Christiane Roh
rohcris@vtx.ch
http://www.multimania.com/lunebleue
C'est toujours a l'imparfait de l'objectif
Que tu conjugues le verbe photographier (Jacques Prevert)
-