Re: Free sharpen filter from MetaCreations

Christiane, et al--

Wow, I'm glad that I downloaded it right when I got the email; so many
people on both this and the scan@lebeml.com list have had problems getting
it!  I sent an email about certain problems to MetaCreations, the responded
that they've got some problems and they're working on them.

I have seen nothing to inducate that this filter is limited in any way:
seems fully (and permanently) functional to me.

--Bill

>Like many others, I've made three unsuccessfully trires to download this...
>
>I'd like to know wether this  free  KTPX sharpen filter is a trial version...
>fully functional and free software ?
>
>Christiane Roh

Bill Fernandez
User Interface Architect
Bill Fernandez Design

PHONE (505) 346-3080
FAX   (505) 346-3090
EMAIL bill@billfernandez.com
WEB   http://www.billfernandez.com
-
** Endura-LE Archival Cartridges for Epson 1520/3000 Printers. **
**New! Refill Kits for Stylus Color 900, Stylus Photo 750, 1200**
**Cartridges, bulk ink, & refill kits at http://www.WeInk.com/ **