Re: Digital Cameras

To all:

Thank those of you who sent me a sample print with archival inks. Its
much as I thought it would be. The inks aren't ready for artists yet.
The colors are much too weak and watered down to be of much use, unless
your artistic images are pastel in tone, in  which case they SHOULD be
light.  But for anybody that needs bright colors, they just aren't
adequate yet.

Hope the Fotonic inks are what we have been waiting for.

Jerry