Re: Maxim/Ultra print coatings

Thanks for the post Jon. It's this kind of experience that I personally gain a
lot from. It gives me a lot to think about. I have another question for you. The
air born particles from aerosol sprays drives me crazy. Plus there just seems
like a lot of waste. Have you tried brushing on liquid coatings? If so, which
one(s)? I'm looking for one that will dry to a smooth surface and have the high
glossy acrylic finish of Krylons Crystal Clear. I'm interested more in look than
UV/fade protection. Any ideas?

--
Mike Greer

Come visit my web site on digital photography and other
interesting topics at http://www.greer.simplenet.com .
I have been extremely lazy, so many of the topics are
not finished yet. But they will be, some day.