RE: Digital Cameras

I am also considering getting a Mavica FD91 because of the floppy drive.
I would be using it for Real Estate photography and quicky ID card pics
and 4x6 max pictures. Being able to take a lot of pictures without
having to connect to a computer to download them or buy more expensive
memory cards is very attractive. I wouldn't consider anything but
the FD91, however. I've seen them go for as low as $820.

I currently have a Polaroid PDC 2000, I would not give it up to get
the Mavica, though. I have been able to print pics from it at 8x10
with only a little fuzzyness. The price on the Polaroid has come
down a lot since I bought it, too. Some of the reasons I bought it
are its excellent color accuracy and the fact that it does -not- use
lossy compression.

--
Steve Greenfield               // Digital photo scanning, retouching,
Polymorph Digital Photography // and repair. Tshirts, cups, 8x10s.

-