Re: Ultra-Fill Kit

Andrew,

I purchased and now use one of these kits and they are simple to operate and
work well.

After seeing and using one, you will easliy be able to produce your own
replacement when the Weink's one wears out.

...on the Weink's Ultra-Fill Kit. Does it work
> well, is it pretty easy to use and refill the cartridges. I have an EX
> and am using 1-2 cart.s a day and would like something with ease of use
Robert Garvey
Location Photographer Australia
www.garvey.com.au