RE: really bad color scans from canon 2710F scanner

I find it hard to tell from the description exactly where the problem would
be?

Using my FS2710, I generally have no problems with colour from slides or
negs, going from Canon software to PS 5 on a PC win98. Printing on Photo 700

Have you fully familiarised yourself with all the scanner software settings?
Have a good read of the Adobe Acrobat based handbook - it has lots of info.

The "exposure" setting under "settings"? Adjusting the image, adjusting the
histogram or colour balance in "adjust"?

I have found what imports via twain into PS5 looks just how it will print
with my set-up.

I just spent all day scanning and printing B&W and was getting some pretty
good results.

Can you describe your problems a bit more accurately - scanner settings,
film type etc etc - give the whole workflow? Mind you, we are talking
pc/mac, different Espons, maybe different versions of PS?

Tim A

During July purchase four boxes or rolls of ANY MEDIA in ANY SIZE and
receive the 5TH FREE. Concorde Rag, Liege and more!!! MIS and Lysonic
Archival Inks Now in stock!! 888-786-8832:  http://www.dygraphics.com

[Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Scanner]     [Gimp]     [Gimp Users]