Re: Ps5, Win95, and Epson Photo 700

>From everything we read on the list it's obvious that many can't achieve
WYSIWYG, whether they're in Mac Or Windows of any flavor. The approach that
has worked for me (so far, knock wood), is to start with the basics (as
close to the defaults as possible), see what you get (which these days is
really quite good), and use that as a reference point going forward.

If desktop printing is a priority to you, I would be tempted to upgrade to
W98 with a re-formatted HD clean install, and start over from scratch.

Dave King

>Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 05:04:21 -0400
>From: "J.C.Wright" <100777.2666@compuserve.com>
>Subject: Ps5, Win95, and Epson Photo 700
>
>There has been much calibration chat recently about Photoshop 5, and its
>all appreciated, but it seems to be directed towards Win98's colour system.
>I have Windows 95 and an Epson Photo 700 and no matter how I set it up, I
>can't achieve WYSIWYG.

SNIP>        John Wright