Re: Epson 3000 streaking problem

Joseph, Thanks, that took care of the problem for now, but what of the
future? This should NOT be happening. There are many times when I would
want to set a stack of paper in the machine and just run 20 or so
prints, and I do NOT want to have to sit at the printer and do this
manually.  I will call epson soon and see what they have to say about
it.

Jerry

 Jerry is this happening at the Bottom edge of the print (ie last part