Re: Michael Greer made a boo boo.

You're absolutely correct Ben. I thought about it after I posted. Tp clarify,
what I meanht was that the list is for people who have expereience, AND for
people who are seeking that experienced information/knowledge. When I wrote
"for experienced users", I was contrasting that with marketing types that know
the company blurbs but don't actually use the stuff themselves.

There are many people here with commercial interests that are also users. In
my opinion, their contributions are invaluable. Then there are those with
commercial interests, that aren't users. All they can do is pass on what
others have said. When they speak, they speak with less authority than those
experience.

--
Mike Greer

Come visit my web site on digital photography and other
interesting topics at http://www.greer.simplenet.com .
I have been extremely lazy, so many of the topics are
not finished yet. But they will be, some day.