Re: Mr Tobie - Objection to a commercial message

Dear Mr Tobie,

Thanks your message, you are right that a commercial
message has no place on a newsgroup - I should not
have placed any sales information within my message
- For that I apologise.

The manufacturer of the Inks & Media in question, Lyson Ltd,
are one of the major players in the archival inkjet field,
and have been supplying the Iris Inkjet (with 90% of that
market) and Epson marketplace for many years.  Suitability
for the Epson printers have been exhaustively tested with
respect to both Fotonic Professional Inks, Quad-Black Inks,
and Lyson compatible media. Their laboratory permanence
tests show a greater display resistance to fading than is
claimed in any promotional literature, and the independent
Institute carrying out the fading tests issue a full certificate
shortly - We are not allowed to elaborate on that.

Their new Fotonic Professional range really does warrant
your inspection. - The top names in the UK Professional
Photographic Industry are very impressed with this range.

If we can put any bad feeling behind us, I would be happy to
send you samples and full info.

I will post this message also to the group, once again please accept
my apologies.

John Read - UK

Full info on www.marrutt.com

T: 01825 764 057