Re: Re(2): Slide Show

>Persuasion is
>gone and all the other good programs sales are hurt by Office.  Why buy
>another presentation program when you get PP for free! Most of you will
>never know the good quality programs that were available 5 to 6 years ago.

Basically, the above is all I was saying. So many people sing the praises
of a Microsoft product not knowing, or worse, caring how it got to the
current form and what they might be missing. What could be the cutting edge
software if Gates hadn't rolled over on the sources.? Microsoft stifles
startup companies, which in turn stifles the technology envelope that Gates
publicly claims he pushes.

End of this thread for me.

Ken Rubin
Garden Wall Graphics