Re: Calibration 101

Bill:

Don't know if my description of the solution reached the list. Can't
remember seeing it. Think I'm getting punchy. Anyway, re-installing the
5.02 patch with the NEW one (dated 1999, way after the first version I
had applied) the monitor profile shows in the compensation window where
it should if it's loaded. Came up immediately with the new patch. This
was a known bug, per the support base at Adobe.

Second, Adobe has some Pentium III plugins that replace some already
there. They take advantage of MMX2.

J. Lipmanson