Re: Iron on Transfer press for $29?

Gee I am surprised at all the postings for iron on transfers!

The newer cold peel  transfer paper sure gives a better image than the hot
peel ones!

Stay away from the green line paper it has guess what... green lines on the
back!

Ok so you what to know how to get a tee shirt press for $29.

But first I will say the biggest problem with using a hand iron is getting
the transfer hot enough it is not the lack of pressure!

Ok here goes:

West Bend makes a great Griddle that is big and flat and it is about $29 at
Kmart and WalMart

It is west bend cat no 73941.

The reason it works is it is totally flat, a lot of griddles have been
crowned for grease drainage

Just warm it up to about 400 F and it will give you a great heat source.

All you do is iron on top of it just like it was an ironing board!

The tee shrit slips righ over it as if it was a ironing board!

The working surface is about 11" wide x 19" long!

Hey if you don't like it it still makes great french toast!

No kidding it really doest work and most tee shirt presses run at least $500+
dollars

I mean if you like freach toast anyway what is there to lose?

                                       TomCat