re: returning a 750

My Epson 750 came with an incredible exchange policy. Epson will overnight
a new machine to you *and* arrange for pickup of your original machine if
they can't figure out the problem over the phone.

I had pizza wheels with the 750 for the first time ever in my three year
history of using Epson ink-jets. Maybe it's a psychic infection from
reading this list :).

I told the tech that I talked to that a number of people on this list
considered pizza wheels a design flaw in the Epson line and he said "Oh,
no, no, no...these are solid machines. This is the first time I've
encountered it on the 750. "

Given Epson's willingness to make the replacement process easy (they ask
for a credit card # in case you don't return the original machine), I'd say
go ahead and try another 750.

Luke

So did you exchange it? And was the replacement better?

Walter