RE: TAN Books Was Re: Margulis, Blatner, And other Gurus

	Rosemary wrote:

> My question is "where can I sell the case of books I have for prior
> versions " and get something back. With PS4, some books were only looked at
> a couple of times before PS5 came out. I've decided that unless I can sell
> current version books, when PS6 comes out, I'm not going to upgrade or buy
> more books. There has to be a better way then just giving these away. I'm
> not in that income bracket that I can afford to do that. What are others
> doing?

	Guys, just a thought:

	Might it be an acceptable idea to advertise these unwanted publications on this forum?

	I have tried every second hand book store in Auckland for anything on P.S. ver.3 without success.

	If the exchange rate, asking price, and the shipping costs were not to savage, I'd be interested.

	Regards Max.

	(P.S. Just about to take delivery of a Nikon Coolscan LS 2000 and an Epson 1200......am I excited or what)	.

EOM

NOTICE - This message contains information intended only for the use of the addressee named above.  It may also be confidential and/or privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it.  If you have received this message in error please notify The Broken Hill Proprietary Company Limited immediately via mailto:postmaster@bhp.com.au.
June special: 10% off all 22" x 17" medias: Concorde Rag, Capri Canvas
and more. Free upgrade to UPS 2nd day with all ink and media combination
orders! http://www.dygraphics.com or call toll free 888-786-8832.