Re: 3000 printing problems again

Jerry:

My 3000 has periodically gone into this particular fit of craziness. I
have not been able to find a consistent set of variables that leads to
the problem. Happens with different papers, different amounts in the
tray, etc. I've checked everything. The only constant was that I was
running under Win 95. Am currently bringing up my new super dooper
dedicated graphics system under Win 98 and slowly installing the
external hardware. Between the scanner, 3 printers, external SCSI JAZ,
internal SCSI CD, etc it is a slow process but coming along nicely.
Should hit the printers this week, at which point will see if the 3000
problem remains. What OS are you running -- Mac or PC?

J. Lipmanson