Search Epson Archive

Re: How To Remove Epson 1270 Print Head.

In article <200206161524.g5GFO4X19345@blake.inputplus.co.uk>, Ralph
Corderoy <ralph@inputplus.co.uk> writes

>Hi,
>
>Anyone know of a web page describing how to remove the Epson 1270 from
>the carriage rail?  I've had a Google but not come up with this model,
>or the similiar 870.

There is a complete exploded diagram of the 1270 at
http://www.epson.co.uk/spares/main/pdfs/Inkjet/STYLUS_PHOTO_1270.pdf

Pages 7, 8 & 9 would appear to give some info on the carriage rail
assembly - you should be able to work out your own disassembly procedure
from this, but there is no information on how to reassemble it, in terms
of alignment specifications and setup etc.
--
Kennedy
Python Philosophers