Re: Epson 1280/ MIS Perpetual Color Ink

In a message dated 6/15/02 6:10:27 AM EST, kcarney1@cox.net writes:

> I can't imagine a restriction on photographing public
>  (taxpayer-funded)places (exclude France, of course),

It is not the actual photographing that is restricted. You can photography
anything as long as you are on public property (.i.e. not trespassing) even
in France. It is the use of the photographs which is restricted. You can get
a  photo published in a newspaper but you can't use that same photo in an ad
without the proper relases.
-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]