Re: W2K RAMlimits

Laurie Solomon wrote:

> From my perspective, the small 536 MB one would not be sufficiently large
> enough to be a reasonable alternative to hard drives in terms of
> cost-benefits; those that are 1.5 GB and larger do show some promise.  How
> many makes and models over 1.5 GB are on the market?  They do not appear, at
> present, to be advertised in the places that I see on a regular basis.

I have not been checking on availability and sizes but it sounds very promising
to use a larger one as a swap disk.  I also expect their sizes to grow as RAM
prices gets lower.  I do not know why they are so poorly advertised in the
common channels.
Bertho

-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]