From: owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com
[mailto:owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com]On Behalf Of Bertho Boman
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 9:19 PM
To: epson-inkjet@leben.com
Subject: Re: W2K RAMlimits

I forgot the name but there is at least one company that makes a solid-state
"hard drive".
It is a board with RAM sockets and a simulated hard disk controller so the
PC
thinks it is a super fast hard drive.
Bertho
==========================

dickbo wrote:

> Photoshop will not allow it and neither I suspect will Adobe because there
> are many millions of users who do not or cannot install volume RAM.
>
> Mind you with a nifty hard drive it is hardly worth the bother anyway

Would
> > this not be the equivalent to working intirely in RAM on large files?
> >
> > Jim Wingo

-

-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]