RE: Web forum rather than email list (invite)

I signed up for Chris Bair's web forum and even more recently updated
Norton's AntiVirus software. Not because I have a problem (I have a
Mac, use Eudora instead of Outlook, and benefit from a good ISP). But
because the owner of another list suggested all subscribers use
anti-virus software as a courtesy to others. And because I've heard
Macs can spread mischief even if it doesn't trouble them.

So I had the update of NAV examine everything before installing it.
Found nothing. Then installed it, ran Norton's up-date downloads, and
re-examined everything. Still nada. But NAV seems to be a real
Nervous Nellie; it even flinched this morning when I did my
first-thing daily nozzle check.

So maybe Chris Bair owes me an icon ... . In any case, I think Lil is
smart to be paranoid: I've noticed that every time I stop for a red
light the car behind me stops too.

Incidentally, I updated/upgraded Norton's Utilities while I was at
it, and the new (I guess) Disk Doctor seems to run much faster.

Sam

>I clicked onto this URL and, not having time just then, added the url to my
>list of favourites so that I could examine the site later. A minute later my
>firewall program warned me that tssphoto.com was attempting to download an
>icon with a bad format.
>
>Just thought you ought to know -- being paranoid, I've deleted the URL for
>now.
>
>Lil
>Asterlil's Digital Artworks
>

> > From: "Royce Bair" <royce@tssphoto.com>
> >
> > One of the problems I've found with email lists is that the only way
> > it's "organized" is by subject lines, web forums are better organized
> > with general topics and discreet threads. To help everyone out I
> > recently put together a web forum. It now has all the bugs worked out
> > of it. i just wanted to invite you all over. You can find it at
> > <http://www.tssphoto.com/forum/index.php> or if you visit
> > inkjetart.com, it's in the blue menu on the top of every page.

-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]