Search Epson Archive

re: Black leaking - 1270

Are we talking like puddles of ink streaks or does it look like some ink put on by a roller or maybe some fuzzles on the bottom of the printhead?

I would guess there is ink in the galley where the print head moves back and forth, and possibly on the bottom of the printhead carriage.

There are ways to clean these in the FAQ:

http://welcome.to/epson-inkjet

Epson Inkjet Printer FAQ: http://welcome.to/epson-inkjet