From: owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com [mailto:owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com]
On Behalf Of CDTobie@aol.com
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 9:30 PM
To: epson-inkjet@leben.com
Subject: Re: mc7 tradeup offer

The list member who had been agitating on the list a while ago for an
mc7
upgrade option just emailed me to express his excitement, which got me
thinking that I hadn't seen mention of this on the list yet:

-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]