Search Epson Archive

RE: Web forum rather than email list (invite)

I clicked onto this URL and, not having time just then, added the url to my
list of favourites so that I could examine the site later. A minute later my
firewall program warned me that tssphoto.com was attempting to download an
icon with a bad format.

Just thought you ought to know -- being paranoid, I've deleted the URL for
now.

Lil
Asterlil's Digital Artworks