Search Epson Archive

Re: Epson 1280/ MIS Perpetual Color Ink

Konrad

The parallel as I see it is that the manufacturers/designers of the lights
have patented/copyrighted the "effect" of the light not just the lights
themselves. Can profile designers exercise control over the effect of their
software seems to be the thrust of the debate...

Cheers

Pete MacKenzie
petemackenzie@lineone.net