Search Epson Archive

Re: Epson 1280/ MIS Perpetual Color Ink

And there's nothing from stopping professional photographers from taking
a photo of the tower at night, either. I'd be Damned if I'd pay anything
to anybody to photograph a national monument! Not a dime! That's almost
like Exxon claiming ownership of the sun and adding a $25 fee on your
monthly utility bill.

Jerry