Search Epson Archive

New Member

From: Sue Eckhardt <sme@htcomp.net>
Subject: New Member

Hi Everyone,

My first question is: is there anywhere on the web where I can read past
messages before I start asking questions?

Thanks, Sue

Welcome, Sue. You're in for a whole lotta' readin'.

The archives can be accessed from the FAQ page also.

Warmest Regards,
Carl Grohs, Jr.    Design Directions    Eden, NC

Epson FAQ Site:
http://home.att.net/~arwomack01/
(the FAQ list compliments of Alan Womack)

Epson List Archives: