Search Epson Archive

Re: Another C80 question

It certainly does help and I appreciate the time and effort you took to
respond to my post. The OS X operating system is so new and different then
what my eyes had become so accustomed to looking for/at in the past. But
what is disturbing to me is that the choices are not clearly defined. You
don't know if the profile has stayed in there when you go to the media
choice and resolution settings. That is not explained at all in the help
area. It seems to me that the programmers are making it all as confusing
and awful as the Windows world. "Properties" for heavens sake. If that
isn't a Windows thing I don't know what is.
Sorry for the rant. (kinda)
Donna