Search Epson Archive

Re: new printer

Roy, I've found out the individual tanks are very small, so that
probably lets that printer out of the running unless a CIS system can be
made to work with it. But, I think another 1280 will probably do me just
fine. I'm sure the ultrachrome inks are great, but I refuse to pay epson
ink prices or piezo ink prices because I am a tightwad.

Jerry