Search Epson Archive

Re: Another C80 question

I'm making the assumption that you can see "Page Setup…" and "Print…" in
the File menu, but don't know how to use the menu items.

File/Page Setup… should get you to paper size and orientation.

As for resolution and other media settings, when you select File/Print…
you will see the following in the drawer which opens:

Printer:  popup-menu-item <- should read "C80 Series(USB)" - if it
doesn't, click and hold to see a popup menu of installed printers and
then choose C80 etc

Presets: popup-menu-item <- could be "Standard" or "Custom." Click and
hold if you want to change this from one value to the other

Then you should probably see a popup menu reading "Copies & Pages" Click
and hold to see the other items in the menu, which should read

"Copies & Pages"
"Layout"
"Output Options"
"Print Settings"    <- this is where you want to be
"Color management"
"Summary"
"Save Custom Setting"
Some applications may also show a special menu item. For example, if you
choose print in Mail.app there is a "Mail" item in the popup menu which
allows you to print selected mail items rather than just one.

In "Print Settings" choose "Advanced" to get to the available
resolutions.

The Print drawer also has a setting for number of copies, a checkbox to
control collation, and settings to allow printing all pages or just a
range of pages.

Does this help?