Search Epson Archive

Re: PS 7's Healing Brush

Howard, In the current issue of Shutterbug, the reviewer of photoshop
7.0 HATES the healing brush.

But I have read on more than one occasion on these lists that it is the
single most important feature of 7.0 and they bought it for that feature
alone. They loved it.

Depending on where you clone from, it can be great, or it can be lousy,
I've used it a lot of times, and I'd say success is about 50/50.  I
bought it for the trillions of new brushes you can get, sort of similar
to painter, but much easier to use. I love the program.

Jerry