Search Epson Archive

1160 incomplete printing???

Hi all,
I just hooked up my new (to me) 1160 to my Mac 8500 and
attempted to print and for the first few prints out of the
box, everything worked fine...I have a USB adapter card in my
8500. However, a few days later when I sat down to do some
serious printing...it only would print like 15% of the image
and then eject the page and flash up an error message on the order
of "the communications link is goofed up and I should restart the
printer".,.. of course, following this advice has done no good.
Epson suggested a newer system software so I upgraded to 9.1 (from 9.0.4)
and now it won't print at all...any suggestions?
thanks
George Kase
Chicago