Search Epson Archive

Re: Epson Print Portfolio

another factor to consider is shipping the portfolio. if you need to
send it out, which i often have, it REALLY helps to have thought of
this in advance and designed it to fit well within standard packing
materials, like the fedex box, for example. Get an archival box for
the portfolio, one that has a nice, close fit inside the shipping box
provided by the shipping company you use most, and you can reduces
the damage done to the portfolio in transit.

if you spend as much time as i do creating these things, getting them
back in good shape matters.

also, remember that what people remember is the WORK. get creative in
it's presentation if you want, it's never a bad idea, but the work
has to do the talking. make it zippy, as hard-hitting as possible,
and that's it. too many images can be bad. better to leave them
wanting more. or have secondary materials to show if they ASK for
more.

jana b.