RE: W2K RAM limits

I recall hearing something about a registry hack for Win2K Pro. You should
ask on news.microsoft.com. Maybe the microsoft.public.win2000.developer,
.general or .registry group?

Of course, if you can afford 4 gigs of RAM, you can afford Win2K Server. ;-)

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco

> From: peegee@btinternet.com
>
> I'm specifying a new workstation,and need lots and lots of RAM
> (don't ask, I do need it...)
> and I think I read somewhere that W2K can only allocate 2gb for
> any individual programme, but that W2K server can do any number.
> anyone know if there's any truth in this?
> I want to get a board with 3 or 4Gb ram, and it seems wise to be
> sure I can use it first!

-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]