RE: Two-Monitor advantage? (was LCD Monitors)

Rob,
It may not be necessary but it sure does help.  However, the main thrust of
my argument was that for many of use who are not as coordinated with both
hands, switching hands tends to dirupt one's workflow in that it tends to
demand that one redirect one's attention toward using the less dominant
hand.  Just speculation; but I would not be surprise to find that this is
one of reasons many are not good typists even if we have memorized the
keyboard layout and can type without looking at the keyboard.

-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]