Search Epson Archive

W2K RAM limits

I'm specifying a new workstation,and need lots and lots of RAM (don't ask, I do need it...)
and I think I read somewhere that W2K can only allocate 2gb for any individual programme, but that W2K server can do any number. anyone know if there's any truth in this?
I want to get a board with 3 or 4Gb ram, and it seems wise to be sure I can use it first!

thanks,
paul