Search Epson Archive

Re: new printer

Mike,

Because I print a LOT of prints, and the 2200 cartridges are quite
small. But you may be right about the 1280. Until I actually see a print
from the 2200, l would find it hard to believe that it could be a lot
better than the 1280. I have NO complaints with the 1280, except it
would be nice to print an occasional large print.  If the 2200 had finer
dots, it wouldn't matter at all to me. I cannot see dots with a 4x Loupe
in 1280 prints. I don't think the resolution is different, is it?  So
you may be right. The inks probably would be the only reason to get the
2200, and they are just too expensive for me. Remember I'm a tightwad.
Also, I'm really satisfied with Generation 4 and MIS archival inks!

Jerry