Search Epson Archive

RE: Two-Monitor advantage? (was LCD Monitors)

That's interesting--I never considered that using your off-hand to do
keyboard shortcuts was challenging for people.  But now that I think about
it, I am probably exceptionally ambidextrous.  I think I have a tendency
toward that from birth, plus a few significant injuries to my dominant
(right) hand have forced the issue.

-Jon