Search Epson Archive

Re: New Epson Owner (C80) - Best Settings?

I'm also a new C80 owner, haven't had a chance yet to put it through its paces,
but had no idea when I bought the machine that there would be a problem using
glossy paper. Matte paper would be fine for my purposes, but what would you
suggest in the line of a spray?

Thanks,
Rose