From: owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com [mailto:owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com]
On Behalf Of Jerry Olson
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2002 11:54 AM
To: epson-inkjet@leben.com
Subject: Re: Epson 2100

Does anybody know anywhere where you can buy a Canon D60 right away?
Everytime I call the place that ordered mine 3 months ago, they say it
will be many more weeks, or even months.

Jer
-

-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]