Search Epson Archive

Re: Canon D60, was Epson 2100

Not sure what country you're in, but my local dealer (London Camera
Exchange) in Derby UK phoned me to say they have an unallocated one in
the window at 1950UKP. I've passed on it as I've already got one D60,
and a D30 as back-up, and I've decided not to upgrade the D30 yet. Phone
number is 01332 348644.
Mike