Search Epson Archive

RE: Different size outputs from same file

The proportion for all the A sizes is the square root of two. A0 is one
square meter, implemented as one meter times the fourth root of two on one
axis, by one meter divided by the fourth root of two on the other axis, so
the aspect ratio is the square root of two to one. A1 is A0 cut in half, A2
is A1 cut in half, and so on. Thus, the aspect ratio of all the A sizes is
the same.

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco