Re: Epson 3000 overhaul

The problem here is how does one know it's in good shape? Unless  it's
reconditioned by the manufacturer.  Epson does not seem to have any
reconditioned ones in stock last time I looked, I have also considered
buying a  reconditioned 7000, but it seems none are available at this time.

Ursula Freer
http://ursulafreer.com

> On another list there was a 3000 for sale that sounded pretty unused. Then I
> checked eBay and the price on the auction for one sounded pretty reasonable.
> It
> may be time to consider a new machine or one that is for sale in good shape.
> Donna

-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]