Search Epson Archive

Re: Epson 3000 overhaul

The problem here is how does one know it's in good shape? Unless  it's
reconditioned by the manufacturer.  Epson does not seem to have any
reconditioned ones in stock last time I looked, I have also considered
buying a  reconditioned 7000, but it seems none are available at this time.

Ursula Freer
http://ursulafreer.com