Search Epson Archive

Re: Sharpening [was Re: Resolution and print quality]

I aggree with you Bob. I will try that darken blending sharpening next time I
playing with pictures
Roy

bobfrost@btopenworld.com writes:

<< Kennedy (& Harvey),

 I hesitate to continue this discussion, having been doing serious
 photography for only a couple of years, and being a scientist rather than an
 arts person. However, I don't agree that the only sharpening required is
 that necessary to replace that lost during scanning etc. This might be the
 case if your photography is of the 'record picture' type - trying to
 reproduce exactly the scene in front of the lens. But I don't think that is