Re: New Name - Photo Paper

willrob@chorus.net writes:

<< is less fade proof >>

Well there is no reason to use S041141 again. I wonder if Epson is just
getting rid of old stock of greeting cards paper etc.
I stopped using Archival matte paper when Epson put the logo on the back. I
stopped using Colorlife after business cards I made started melting. Now I
woll stop using PhotoPaper.
Of the Epson paper I primarily use HWM for longevity (25 yrs) and PGPP for
best color gamut.
-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]