Search Epson Archive

Re: Lexmark Z65 4800 DPI printer

Laurie,
I think you have that backwards.  On an Epson 14440 x 720 dpi, the 1440 dpi goes
across the page, and the paper advancing mechanisms limited (until recently)
vertical dpi to 720.  On the new machines they can do 2880 x1440.  The 1440
being the vertical measurement.

Harvey Ferdschneider
partner, SKID Photography, NYC