Re: Niagara CIS/ 1280 won't reset

William,

Thanks for sharing your knowledge. I've gotten a good nozzle check this
morning and seem to be printing well. I'm having a hard time not keeping my
fingers crossed however...wondering what's next?

Jim

on 6/1/02 5:36 PM, Garcia, William at WPG1@pge.com wrote:

>> After a chip swap, the ink-out light went off! Nozzle checks were not too
>> good and after 4 cleaning cycles there are still some gaps. I have heard
>> that letting it sit helps and I have to go play music at a wedding anyways
>> so I will check it again when I return.
>
>> This all makes me a little nervous. Any advice is much appreciated.
>
>> Not-quite-so Exasoeratingly Yours,
>> Jim Germond
>
> Jim,
>
> If it's any consolation, I had the very same problem with my 870 and Niagara
> unit.  And the same remedy -- swapped the chips and lights went out.  With
> my 1280, re-seating the carts got the lights to go out.  Yeah, your on
> target about letting it sit overnight -- should have good nozzle checks
> after an overnight rest.  If not, do a SINGLE clean cycle and let it sit for
> a few more hours or overnight.  Good luck.
>
> William Garcia
> -

-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]