Search Epson Archive

Re: 6x6 color neg film compatiable with Kodak pro scanning

michael.barnes@ucop.edu wrote:

> So here's the question: If I'm going to use 6x6 negative film, scan it
> with a Kodak pro scan, and print it on my epson inkjet, what's a good
> film to use?  Most shots will be outdoors.

How about using one of the films intended for wedding photography?
Low contrast with excellent handling of shadow detail.  You can
add saturation and contrast as needed in the computer.

Since you will be using Kodak scans, a Kodak film might be a good
choice.  Presumably Kodak will have profiles for their own films.